Ugh! Is it the middle of winter blues, hormones, only 6 hours of sleep, possible all of the above combined with a puking dog. Look at him poor dude! Or Doots as he is lovingly referred to. Real name Jack but he is rarely called by that name since he lives in the “House of Nicknames”.
Note to self: NEVER ever dump your grease from frying chicken within the perimeters of a dogs invisible fence. Actually this should read note to husbad! I’ll give it to him it’s cold, the snow is deep. So why wade to the edge of the yard to dump the grease in the woods, let’s just dump it on the edge of the driveway where the dog can snack on it.
Oh, I am positive this was delicious going down, but now my poor Doots is having a very bad chicken grease hang over. And, I of course knowing nearly nothing about dogs, am wondering could he die? Can a dog die from chicken grease overdose? Maybe I should google this or Ask Jeeves it or snicker doodle it or something. I just wish he could tell me “it’s okay lady, I’m feelin better than last night” or “OH DEAR GOD take me to the doggie hospital NOW!”. Who knows what’s going on in his Doodle brain (another name he goes by).
I am pretty sure he is thinking “Why woman must you take pictures of me?”, “My eyes are boogery, my fur is greasy, and my mouth tastes like cat poo. Please go away, lady please go.” So I will leave him be and go to “ask Jeeves” what to do for a dog that O.D. on grease from fried chicken. He basically ate a chicken greasesicle. OOph.